Khurana Dairy Farm
is the best known name in the nation in the field of Breeding Superior Livestock and its marketing, established at Rohtak (Haryana) since independence (1948) has made tremendous contribution to the nation by producing the best Murrah Germplasm and Indigenous cattle.
Khuranas have won many prestigious awards at National, Regional and State level Championships in the past six decades. We are also involved in export of Buffaloes and Cattle since early years directly and through Govt. of India, NDDB and have supplied animals to Bulgaria, Italy, Thailand, Phillipines, Brazil, Venezuela, Vietnam, Srilanka, Bhutan and Nepal.
We have also contributed in many Govt. of India projects which includes Dairy projects, Breeding projects and Research projects for the development and improvement of Indigenous Cattle and Murrah buffaloes. We have been supplying more than 10,000 Milch and Breeding Animals per annum to the State Animal Husbandry Departments, Govt. Agencies and have helped in establishment of numerous dairy farm projects of large and medium size in private sector across the country.
Khuranas also became the first Private Sector Company in INDIA in 1988 to produce BOVINE FROZEN SEMEN. We produced and marketed over Ten Million Frozen Semen Doses per annum of highly pedigreed Breeding Bulls and supplied across the country and overseas market for the improvement of Murrah Buffaloes and Indigenous Cattle.
- Breeding of genetically superior Murrah Buffaloes.
- Improvement in milk production of Sahiwal, GIR and Tharparkar breeds of Indian Cows and their Breeding Bulls.
- Making available good quality Murrah Buffaloes at most affordable rates.
- Marketing of Murrah Buffaloes, Sahiwal, GIR and Tharparkar breeds of indian cows and their highly pedigreed breeding bulls.
- Marketing excellent quality of Bovine Frozen Semen of Elite Bulls of Murrah, Sahiwal, Gir and Tharparkar breeds.
- Providing technical know how in setting up of small, medium and large dairy projects.
- Promotion of Dairying for self employment.
- Training of small dairy farmers in management and health care of milch animals.
- Breeding and Genetic improvement of Murrah Buffaloes and Indigenous cattle.
- To create and maintain disease free status so as to boost marketing of superior livestock.